The Gang Quest & Missions was created to make an easy interaction between several active Gangs with active Roleplay within the Narcos Systems Community. Gangs must provide items assigned randomly by your devices that belong to another Gang or yours and these items must be loaded into the same device. By doing so, you earn points.
Terms for participation:
1. Your Gang must complete at least 5 missions per month
2. Your Gang must have the produce identified
3. Your Gang must provide a clear and visible landing point to your visitors
4. Your Gang must provide Logo, Slur, Territory and Registration Boards
5. Your Gang must have an active membership
6. Your Gang must provide a vendor with clear information of the contents
Participation Penalties will occur if:
1. Your Gang does not complete at least 5 missions per month
2. Your Gang does not have the produce identified and sold/trade it that way
3. Your Gang does not provide a clear and visible landing point to your visitors
4. Your Gang does not provide a vendor with clear information of the contents
5. Your Gang Blocked access to the territory to visitors and Narcos Systems community
6. Your Gang has misleading information (Vendors, Sales, Slur & Others)
7. Your Gang is offensive to Narcos Systems Community members
8. Your Gang does not have a full permission image/logo on display on Narcos Systems devices
1. Gang membership expired, immediate removal from the Gangs Quests & Missions section.
2. Gang failed to complete the mandatory minimum missions, 30 days suspension, if repeated offense, 60 days
3. Gang has no Gang ID on the produce sold/traded, points will be deducted
Depending on what the Gang has made, more actions can be taken to prevent further abuse into Narcos Systems Community and its Roleplay, you should also refer for further information to the Narcos Systems Terms and Rules
for Registered Avatars and Narcos Systems Gang Membership
Participation is based on the Central European Standard Time GMT+1 and starts on the first day of the month and ends on the last day of each month. The Gang with the most points made within this period wins the months competition.
Each Quest & Mission has a period of 24 hours to be completed and cannot be skipped once its assigned. If you cannot find the produce you are looking for, contact the Gang Leader of your assigned Mission. You can use multiple Gang Quest devices to avoid the waiting period if necessary.
The winning Gang for the month of the competition, will receive a secret pack of goodies! This pack is exclusive for the winner only. Each month, the results will be posted on the Gang Profile Page for general community information about the Gang performance, you can also view the Gangs Leaderboard